Neighborhood of the Arts Business Association (NOTABA) is a collective voice for the diverse businesses located in Rochester’s Neighborhood of the Arts (NOTA). Our purpose is to help NOTA grow into a vibrant commercial arts district, distinguished by the neighborhood’s unique character.
To benefit the businesses of the Neighborhood Of The Arts (NOTA) by providing a forum for sharing information, networking businesses, promoting activities and its members, and fostering civic involvement (with a focus on attracting visitors to our neighborhood).
Vision & Values
- We are a volunteer operated association striving to make our neighborhood a better place to do business and a better place for our customers to visit
- We are responsive to our members’ needs through the relationships we build with our neighbors, our neighborhood businesses, and the City of Rochester
- We promote activities and businesses within our neighborhood while creating a positive image of our neighborhood businesses to the Rochester community, its visitors and the City of Rochester
- We operate as a center of information for our members. We keep out neighborhood businesses aware of events and potential developments and changes in the neighborhood by providing speakers at our meetings and maintaining a membership e-mail and website
- We offer an opportunity for our neighborhood businesses to bring forth their opporutnities and problems, discussing solutions and connecting them to resources
Meet Our Officers
Stern Properties (Village Gate)